We’ve all been there…having a day when we can barely coax a smile on our lips. It sometimes gets scary if those days continue! You begin to think, “I can’t let everyone know I don’t feel well…I’m sad!” If you sometimes battle the blues, suffer from anxiety, or have brain fog, you’re not alone! In 2017, it was reported that nearly 17% of all Americans were on antidepressants!
Battling the blues is a multi-dimensional task, because people aren’t only ‘one thing’….We operate physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. That’s why medications don’t do a great job of helping us feel better. The “ONE MONTH to a HAPPIER YOU” workshop is designed to help you feel better all around!
Here’s an outline of the project:
Week 1: Essentials Overview
- Structural alignment for healthy brain function
- Foods to promote positive function and happiness
- Food journaling to track mood/food
- Private Facebook group page
Week 2: Turn Off the Tube
- Distractions and mood destruction
- The power of words/ creating an inner dialogue
- Mindfulness journaling
- Light and color therapy
Week 3: Moving Meditation
- Foods and mood check-up
- The power of laughter/ raising the vibration
- Touch therapy/ hug thy neighbor
- The power of gratitude
Week 4: Journal Observations
- “No more buts”- retelling the story
- Advanced touch therapy/ pass the energy on!
- Supplementing for a happier brain
Week 5: Wrap-up Happiness Party
Be good and loving to yourself, and allow yourself the opportunity to feel better in a month’s time!
For dates, times, and more information or to sign up, please go here: https://www.antoinettecaruso.com/product/happier-you-workshop/
As an Holistic Practitioner, I approach wellness from many different levels. I work with clients in my office, and ‘live’ via the web. I also offer group and corporate workshops on a variety of topics.